was 15 minutes early, but took me 15 minutes into the class to realise I was in the wrong group, which meant I was 15 minutes late for my first class… as if I would sign up for Advanced European Law, like EU law was a nightmare enough, let alone Advance EU.
Multiple times nearly ran over by cyclists, yeah I should watch where I’m walking but what makes you think you can ride your bike and eat your damn croissant at the same time!? Focus on the pedestrians please!
Oh nearly got stuck between the barriers of an incoming train - now that was exciting (and 100% my own stupidity)
I love love love studying abroad, talk about living on the edge.
Fingers crossed that day two is less life threatening/embarrassing.
Wow the scene in the SATC movie where Carrie and Big are in the street and she’s hitting me has me in tears like 😭😭😭 bare emotional man
Georgie Badiel for Mod Magazine July/August 2014 | Photographer Timothy Rosado
Chaos in Ferguson. Sunday night, part 4
- no, this isn’t over;
- no, these aren’t from earlier in the week;
- no, everything isn’t alright now;
- no, the police haven’t stopped brutalizing peaceful protesters;
- no, police haven’t intervened to stop the looting;
- no, police haven’t responded to emergency 911 calls for people injured by rubber bullets or children hit by cars;
- no, michael brown’s shooter still has not faced any consequences for murdering an unarmed teenager 9 days ago
A couple of weeks ago, I told a coworker to be blessed we live in this country. It’s not the best by any means, but considering what’s going on over seas we’re okay. Now all of this is happening. I’m heartbroken. We’re literally in war. I pray for all the protestors who are risking their lives in this trying time. Jesus be a fence.
Polyester 2014, shoot by Arvida Byström.
Black kids are uncomfortable with being stalked and killed. I don’t give a fuck if you’re uncomfortable with people reblogging this shit just because you “come to tumblr for an escape”. This is reality for a lot of people. Grow the fuck up.